About Sharp Appraisal
Many real estate appraisal companies have forgotten that the appraisal industry is first and foremost service oriented. Appraisal companies come and go as interest rates and real estate market conditions fluctuate. The key to our long-term success in good conditions and bad is our emphasis on service and our attention to detail. We will keep you informed as we prepare your report of any concerns related to the property or the valuation process. We work weekends and holidays to provide you with the best turnaround time possible. We know that when we meet your clients during appraisal inspections, we are a reflection of your company. We place emphasis on professionalism at the appraisal site (punctuality and professional appearance and conduct). Each report is thoroughly reviewed, edited and proofread to provide you with a high quality product.
Our offices are centrally located in downtown Spokane’s Paulsen Center. We use the best technology currently available for research data and report preparation.
We provide Washington and Idaho state certified appraisals on single family residences, residential acreage, condominiums, waterfront properties, vacant land, 2-4 family residences and proposed construction. In addition, we provide VA Appraisals, FHA appraisals, rent schedules, income statements, recertifications of value, reinspections, and reviews of other companies’ appraisal reports.
David Sharp, President
Summary of Qualifications
- Washington State Certified Residential Appraiser
- Idaho State Certified Residential Appraiser
- Approved for VA Appraisals
- Approved for FHA Appraisals
- Active Real Estate Investor
- Extensive experience writing and reviewing appraisals for single family residences, condominiums, proposed construction, waterfront properties, properties, rural acreage properties and vacant land
- Eastern Washington University, Cheney, WA (Graduated 1987)
- B.A. in Mathematics and Economics
- Minors in Business Management and Finance
- 15 hours of continuing appraisal education per year since 1994
Are you a certified residential appraiser who is talented, thorough and dedicated to a high level of customer service? If so, we would like to speak with you. You may contact us by phone, fax, mail or e-mail.